Welcome to Course REQUESTS for the 2019-2020 School Year!
Please select your class REQUESTS for your next school year. Please understand these are requests for courses but do not guarantee that you’ll get the classes you request. The school takes the requests and builds a Master Schedule. You will have the opportunity to schedule classes once the Master Schedule is completed.
When requesting classes please go through these steps in order and it will make your requesting experience much easier:
1. You will need to use the student username and password for Aspire, NOT the parent’s login.
*Student accounts can only be created by the school. The username is always the student’s lunch/student number. If you can’t remember the password please contact Mrs. Buchanan in the Counseling Center.
2. Download any of these worksheets to keep track of your progress:
4 Year Worksheet and Course List/Graduation Requirements or the 9th Grade Worksheet
*If you can’t remember what classes you have already taken, log into Aspire and click on the transcript link underneath your current classes, then fill in what you have already taken.
3. View the Counseling Center’s “How To” presentation for important information. 2019-2020 Requesting Instructions
4. View Aspire’s Online-Scheduling For Students documentation if you have any questions on how to use the program.
5. Check for grade restrictions and prerequisites for the courses you want in the Course Catalog. It describes each class in detail: 19-20 Course Catalog
6. Log into Aspire with your Student account at https://aspire.morgansd.org and begin!
Note: If you want to schedule any IVC/Weber State classes, read the IVC documentation here