Registration will open August 1st. To register please use the following steps:
- If you are a Current or Former Student please use these instructions. Note: the buttons in the instructions are just for show, click below to begin registering.
- If you are a New Student please use these instructions. Note: the buttons in the instructions are just for show, click below to begin registering.
Begin Registration Here *** You MUST use your parent Aspire log in! ***
Google Chrome or Safari browsers work best.
Sometimes in Firefox you cannot read the documents.
- All registration will be paperless this year.
- Online registration will close August 16th. Registration after that will be by appointment only, 801-829-3418.
- If you cannot register online, computers will be available August 14th & 15th at the school.
- After all forms are completed please print or save to show proof of registration.
- New students can pre-register at the same registration link but will need to contact MHS counseling center to make an appointment for class scheduling, 801-829-4723.
- Proceed to Pay My School Fees, follow instructions. This link is also found on the MHS website. Save your passwords so you can pay any fees throughout the school year.
- If you are unable to pay online, you can make payment at the cashier window August 14th & 15th only.
- Payments can also be mailed to: MHS, PO Box 917, Morgan, UT 84050.
- Pay all schedule fees applicable to your student. Fee Schedule
- Bring fee waivers to the main office for approval August 14th & 15th . Fee Waiver and Waiver Info
- General registration fee is $75.00 and should be paid before student can view class schedule. Please remember a yearbook is not included and is an optional fee of $45.00.
- Only Fall sports can be paid at this time. Pay for those sports or organizations in which you have already signed up for or have been chosen; you may also register for “Register My Athlete” at this time. All Sport physicals should be uploaded to www.registermyathlete.com and all activity fees must be paid prior to participation. Save receipts.
Pictures, ID Cards, Lockers, & Schedules
- August 14th- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Students whose last names begin with A-M, come to the high school for pictures.
- August 15th- 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Students whose last names begin with N-Z, come to the high school for pictures.
- You do not need to purchase a photo package, however every student must have their picture taken for the yearbook and student ID (this includes seniors). Picture Flyer
- If for some reason a student cannot attend picture day, registration and fees still need to be taken care of prior to August 20th.
- School ID cards issued on site.
- You must have proof of registration and payment to receive your student ID card. If registration is completed and fees paid online students do not need to be accompanied by parent.
- ID cards will have a bar code; ALL students will need an ID card to use library or computer facilities and to attend after school events.
- Students will also sign up for lockers on August 14th & 15th at the attendance window.
- Students will be able to log on to Aspire to view their schedule when registration, payment and ID are completed.
- School lunch can be paid on line or placed in drop box the day of pictures.
- Free or reduced lunch forms can be found in the Aspire program under free/reduced meal application and should be filled out and submitted online for approval.
Please remember to sign up for PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) – this is a parent group involved with volunteering and supporting MHS.
School starts August 28th. All bell schedules, maps, daily schedules, sports etc. may be found on the MHS website.
Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Statement
The Morgan School District (MSD) is committed to making morgansd.org compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). At this time we recognize that not all areas of our website may be ADA compliant. We are currently in the process of redesigning and creating new website content to be compliant with the W3C Level Two guidelines.