Registration will open August 5th. To register please use the following steps:
Begin Registration Here
*** You MUST use your parent Aspire log in! ***
- If you are a Current or Former Student please use these Aspire instructions. Note: the buttons in the instructions are just for show.
- If you are a New Student please use these Aspire instructions. Note: the buttons in the instructions are just for show.
Google Chrome or Safari browsers work best.
Sometimes in Firefox you cannot read the documents.
- Due to construction all registration must be completed online.
- Registration will go until 8/23/2019. Registration after that will be by appointment only, 801-829-3418.
- All registration will be paperless this year. If you do not have access to a computer there are computers available at the county library.
- After all forms are completed please print or save to show proof of registration.
- New students can pre-register at the same registration link but will need to contact MHS counseling center to make an appointment for class scheduling, 801-829-4723.
- Proceed to Pay My School Fees, follow instructions. This link is also found on the MHS website. Save your passwords so you can pay any fees throughout the school year.
- If you are unable to pay online, you may mail payment to: MHS, PO Box 917, Morgan, UT 84050.
- Pay all schedule fees applicable to your student. Fee Schedule
- Email fee waivers to email@example.com or bring to the Morgan High School Office for approval on 8/26/19. Fee Waiver and Waiver Info
- General registration fee is $75.00 and should be paid before student can view class schedule. Please remember a yearbook is not included and is an optional fee of $45.00.
- Only Fall sports can be paid at this time. Pay for those sports or organizations in which you have already signed up for or have been chosen; you may also register for “Register My Athlete” at this time. All Sport physicals should be uploaded to www.registermyathlete.com and all activity fees must be paid prior to participation. Save receipts.
- Parking Passes will be sold at the main office after school begins and all parking lots are completed.
Pictures, ID Cards, Lockers, & Schedules
- Pictures are scheduled for August 30th 7:45 am-12:00 pm
- You do not need to purchase a photo package, however every student must have their picture taken for the yearbook and student ID (this includes seniors). Picture Flyer
- School ID cards issued on site.
- ID cards will have a bar code; ALL students will need an ID card to use library or computer facilities and to attend after school events.
- For locker assignments email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will be able to log on to Aspire to view their schedule when registration and payment is completed.
- School lunch can be placed in drop box at the cashier window or mailed in, P.O. Box 917
- Free or reduced lunch forms can be found in the Aspire program under free/reduced meal application and should be filled out and submitted online for approval.
Please remember to sign up for PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) – this is a parent group involved with volunteering and supporting MHS.
School starts August 27th. All bell schedules can be found on the Morgan High School web page.
Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Statement
The Morgan School District (MSD) is committed to making morgansd.org compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). At this time we recognize that not all areas of our website may be ADA compliant. We are currently in the process of redesigning and creating new website content to be compliant with the W3C Level Two guidelines.