Registration will open August 3rd. To register please use the following steps:
Step 1: Begin Registration Here
*** You MUST use your parent Aspire log in! ***
Google Chrome or Safari browsers work best.
Sometimes in Firefox you cannot read the documents.
- All registration will be paperless this year. If you do not have access to a computer there are computers available at the county library and school.
- After all forms are completed please print or save to show proof of registration.
- New students can pre-register at the same registration link but will need to contact MGMS counseling center to make an appointment for class scheduling (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 2: Proceed to Pay My School Fees, follow instructions.
This link is also found on the MGMS website. Save your passwords so you can pay any fees throughout the school year.
- If you do not wish to pay online you may pay at the school or mail payment to Mountain Green Middle School, 6200 N. 5000 W., Mountain Green, UT 84050.
- Pay all schedule fees applicable to your student. Fee Schedule (will be available soon)
- Bring Fee Waiver Application to Mountain Green Middle School for approval by 8/14/20. Fee Waiver and Waiver Info
- Registration fees must be paid before students can access their schedule. Please remember a yearbook is not included and is an optional fee of $25.00.
Step 3: Pictures, ID Cards, Lockers, Schedules, & General Information
- Pictures will be scheduled after school begins.
- You do not need to purchase a photo package, however every student must have their picture taken for the yearbook and student ID
- You must have proof of registration and payment to receive your schedule.
- Locker assignments for 7th and 8th graders will be given when you pick up your schedule.
- Students will be able to log on to Aspire to view their schedule when registration and payment are completed.
- School starts August 25th. All bell schedules, maps, daily schedules, etc. may be found on the MGMS website.
- If interested sign up for PTSO (Parent Teacher Student Organization) – this is a parent group involved with volunteering and supporting MGMS.
Step 4: School Lunch
- School lunch can be paid online at Pay My School Fees or placed in drop box in the front office anytime.
- Free or reduced lunch forms can be found in the Aspire program under free/reduced meal application and should be filled out and submitted online for approval.
Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Statement
The Morgan School District (MSD) is committed to making morgansd.org compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). At this time we recognize that not all areas of our website may be ADA compliant. We are currently in the process of redesigning and creating new website content to be compliant with the W3C Level Two guidelines.