Mission of Morgan County Schools
The Morgan County School District Community stands united in the pursuit of educational excellence. It is our mission to create a challenging learning environment that emphasizes literacy and numeracy. We seek to assist students as they prepare for responsible citizenship, meaningful work, advanced education, and life-long learning.
As a learning community we believe…
- Every student should be afforded high quality instruction and curriculum guided by the use of effective assessment.
- Every student should be accountable and actively engaged in a challenging learning environment.
- Every student has the right to a safe, caring, and supportive learning environment.
- Every student can learn and has a responsibility to develop social, academic, and technological skills.
- Every student should be given the opportunity to broaden his/her knowledge and skills through participation in high quality school sponsored activities that extend the classroom curriculum.
Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Statement
The Morgan School District (MSD) is committed to making morgansd.org compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). At this time we recognize that not all areas of our website may be ADA compliant. We are currently in the process of redesigning and creating new website content to be compliant with the W3C Level Two guidelines.