Registration will open July 31st 2017. To register please use the following steps:
- If you are a Current or Former Student please use these instructions. Note: the buttons in the instructions are just for show, click below to begin registering.
- If you are a New Student please use these instructions. Note: the buttons in the instructions are just for show, click below to begin registering.
Begin Registration Here Google Chrome or Safari browsers work best. Sometimes in Firefox you cannot read the documents.
- After all forms are completed please print or save to show proof of registration.
- New students can pre-register at the same registration link but they still need to contact MHS counseling center to make an appointment for class scheduling. 801-829-4723
- Proceed to Pay My School Fees, follow instructions. (This link is also found on the MHS website). Save your passwords so you may pay any fees throughout the school year.
- Pay all schedule fees applicable to your student. See Fee Schedule here.
- Fee Waivers can be downloaded here and brought to the main office for approval. Fee Waiver Waiver Info
- General Registration fee is $ 110.00 and should be paid before student can view class schedule. Please remember a yearbook is not included and is an optional fee of $ 45.00.
- Only fall sports can be paid at this time. Pay for those sports or organizations in which you have already signed up for or have been chosen. (You may also register for Register My Athlete at this time) All Sport physicals should be uploaded to www.registermyathlete.com and all activity fees must be paid prior to participation.
Pictures, ID Cards, Lockers, & Schedules
- August 8th- students whose last names begin with A-M, come to the high school for pictures, ID cards, locker signup, pay fees if necessary, and to get your Schedule.
- August 9th- students whose last names begin with N-Z, come to the high school for pictures, ID cards, locker signup, pay fees if necessary, and to get your Schedule.
- You do not need to purchase a photo package, however every student must have their picture taken for the yearbook and student ID. Picture Flyer
- You must have proof of registration and payment to receive your ID card. If registration is completed and fees paid online students do not need to be accompanied by parent.
- ID cards will have a bar code; ALL students will need an ID card to use library or computer facilities and to attend after school events.
- Students will be able to log on to Aspire to view their schedule when registration, payment and ID are completed.
- If for some reason you cannot register on line, computers will be made available for you to use August 8th & 9th. Payments in person can be made at the main office and will be accepted only on August 8th & 9th.
- All registration will be paperless this year.
- School lunch can be paid on line or placed in drop box the day of pictures.
- The free or reduced lunch form can be found in the Aspire program on your students main screen under Free/Reduced Meal Application. It should be filled out and submitted online for approval.
If for some reason a student cannot attend picture days, registration and fees still need to be taken care of prior to August 16th. Registration will be closed at that time and an appointment will need to be made with the main office in order to receive student schedule.
Please remember to sign up to help with PTSO- this is a parent group involved with volunteering and supporting MHS.
AUGUST 23rd, First day of school – late start Wednesday–All bell schedules, maps, daily schedules, sports etc.. can be found on the MHS website